Friday, December 10, 2010

Time to spare

Oh hello there, I almost forgot I had this blog. Whoops.

I've been going out a lot, exploring the city as much as I can before I started work, and it so happens I started today at Buckhorn Grill at the Metreon Center. So I think posts will be more far and few so I better finish up as much as I can, whenever I have the time.

Let's have the pictures do the talking, shall we

It was sunnier so we decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood, to check where the bus stop was and how our route was going to be

Loving the architecture and the way the roads go uphill and downhill.. it gives the residential area a certain flair. And they're all in these cute pastel colours like cupcakes!

This is where we are supposed to disembark from our bus back home. To wait for a bus would be the stop across the street. Two palm trees, our marker.

After that we decided to nom on some mexican at El Farolito. Tacos are awesome when they're not as expensive.

We also visited Twin Peaks, one of the famous hills of San Francisco. Golden Gate Bridge is visible from the top, but it was kinda foggy so pictures didn't really turn out that well.


On another day, we went to Market Street. It's the main street in San Francisco where if you walk right down, you will reach Fisherman's Wharf (if I'm not mistaken, ahahah) and it goes through the Financial District. We'll venture into Chinatown another time. Maybe during Chinese New Year or something.


If I'm not mistaken, The Palace's rooftop is where Maroon 5 did their summer session for Vevo. And since it's the winter, there are not many performances or concerts lined up. Well, Lady Gaga will be coming but it won't be in San Francisco. It'll be the place near here. LOL. I can't for the life of me remember what that place is called. And Lady Gaga tickets are crazy expensive so.. pass.

A tram. So kewt. Will have to try using that sometime. I usually use the Muni or BART to travel around, and although it may not be as convenient as Singapore's MRTs, it sure as heck is much easier to go around than using Malaysian public transport.


I can't remember where this shop is at, but the way the shops are laid out on this street kinda reminds me of Bangsar without the climbing of stairs. Heheh. But yea. This bagel shop sells super awesome bagels.

Their super kao OJ and a cinammon raisin bagel with schmeared cream cheese. Yummy.


Oh I bought a hat that actually fits me well from H&M, and a black trench coat from Forever21. Most girls in the city are wearing black trenchcoats so I bought one too. Almost wanted a red one but didn't want the unnecessary attention, so yeah


My meal from Hawaiian Drive Thru. Teriyaki pork chop, so yummy! Plus they give you TWO slices of meat. And that can at its side? It's some famous Hawaiian drink. Like. Made from passion fruit. Heh.


Okay my eyes are literally closing as I type this, so I guess it's off to bed for me for now. Will blog about my work experience anotehr day!

Keep close.
xoox

ps. If you know people who know me who don't know I have this blog, please let them know

No comments:

Post a Comment