Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh hello. I almost forgot this existed.

Not.

So what has happened during the past few weeks?

1. I got laid off from Buckhorn Grill.
I am no longer working there because of the assholeyness of the management and their incompetence of planning a schedule correctly. Sucks to the high and mighty manager who literally (and this is in the words of the General Manager) laid me off because if they just kick out Natalia, SHE WOULD BE JEALOUS OF ME IF I STILL HAD A JOB. What shit they are feeding me on a sirloin platter I tell you. Next to the mash potato and roasted veggies is a heaping pile of Let's-bring-international-students-here-under-a-four-month-contract-then-pull-them-out-of-the-schedule-after-a-month-and-a-half SHITPILE.

2. I was an unemployed useless person for a few weeks
Looking for a job in San Francisco is difficult IN THIS ECONOMY. Ugh. There were times I woke up, looked at Natalia and then with a heavy sigh, proceeded to call CHI (my agent in the US) to tell them they're being so stupid to believe the managers of Buckhorn over me, call for interviews, call managers of Buckhorn who are idiots, call whoever. Mehs.

3. Natalia left for Brazil
Because she couldn't find a job here. I feel so bad for her yet... I think it was a good thing she went back because she hasn't had the best time here. Although I miss her a lot :(

4. I got hired at Safeway
Thus ends the life of Unemployed Leeza

5. Uh.

Okay more updates soon. My hair is in the stages of being Namacaramel Latte-fied, and pics will be up soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment